This category of clamps is designed to repair a damaged sub-sea pipeline by transferring the structural load of the damaged section onto the clamp body. The Super-Fit series is used for repairing line weakness, leak, deformation, blockage, rupture, line modifications and to increase efficiency.
- Sealing mechanism safe for sour gas and other corrosive materials
- Innovative sealing energization procedure that makes installation very simple
- Integrated body assembly for robust handling and environmental performance
Applicable Standards and Codes
- API SPEC 6H, Specification on End Closures, Connectors and Swivels.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 and 2.
- ASME Boiler Pressure Vessel Code, Section V Nondestructive Examination .
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section IX Welding and Brazing Qualifications.
- NACE MR0175, Part1 & Part2 (resist sulfide stress cracking) .
- ASME B31.8_ Gas transmission and distribution piping system.
- ASME B31.4 Piping transportation system for liquid hydrocarbons a other liquids (General Acknowledgment).
- DNV RP-F104 General Acknowledgment (for offshore)
- DNV Recommended Practice RP B401, Cathodic Protection Design.
- MSS SP-44, Steel Pipeline Flanges
- API SPEC 5L, Specification for Line Pipe (General Acknowledgment).
- ASME/ANSI B18.2.1, Square and Hex Bolts and Screws Inch Series.
- Standards of materials including: A193, A194, AISI 4140, AISI 4130, A105, A 516.
- ASME B16.5, Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings.
- ASME B16.47, Large Diameter Steel Flanges.
- ASME/ANSI B16.20, Metallic Gaskets for Pipe Flanges – Ring Joint, Spiral Wound and Jacketed.